Angular/React Developer at Moved
Location: New York, NY
Posted January 21, 2019
Moved is looking for experienced, talented, and high-performing engineers who are looking to work at an early-stage startup building something great and impactful. We have a fast-growing customer base and a backlog of amazing things to build for them. A key to success in this role is balancing getting things out the door in the short-term and strategizing how we scale in the long-term. We want someone with the ability to strike that balance, while working incredibly hard to understand our customers and 'WOW' them in the process.
Moved is building the trusted marketplace for the $200B residential moving market. We provide everything you need to get your move done, so you can get on with the rest of your life. From quickly sourcing competitive quotes from our network of vetted moving partners, to offering advice on moving insurance and packing materials, our CX-powered platform helps those on the move reduce stress and hassle, saving time and money along the way.
Backed by Lowes
Check out our New York Times review
BI: Recommended Mobile App
- Collaborating closely with our product, operations, and customer experience teams to build new products, features, and services for our platform; while improving existing ones.
- Ensuring our platform is ahead of our growth rate, so that our customers never experience issues as we scale.
- Creating elegant and useful solutions to solve problems for our customers, internal teams, and partners.
- Analyzing data, costs, and development time to make the best decision for our customers in the near-term and our company in the long-term.
- Ensuring our data is accurate and secure, as well as available to teams internally for decision-making.
- Having a blast working on interesting problems, with awesome people, in a fun, collaborative culture.
- 2+ years experience working with a modern frontend framework (we're using React and Angular).
- Proven expertise in software engineering roles (e.g. top performer and/or leader on prior development team).
- Comfortable designing, building, testing, and maintaining large-scale software applications with your eyes closed (well, not really).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively towards individual goals.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment (prior startup experience is a plus).
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- High energy, positive attitude, and ability to take initiative.
- Being a hustler, a go-getter, and a hard-worker. You don’t stop until it’s done.
- Last but not least, a great sense of humor :)
Send resume (doc or link to online profile at LinkedIn/AngelList/etc.) and brief description why you are interested in this job, to Joe O'Connell <joe at moved.com> Subject Line: Angular/React Developer
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone