Front-End Software Engineer at Perlin
Posted January 29, 2019
We are looking for someone passionate about front-end development for our software, websites and applications.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Write well designed, testable, high performance code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Node.js and Typescript is a plus.
- Experience writing frontend unit and integration tests is a plus.
- Extensive programming capabilities and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A strong understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone