Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/d) at home24 SE
Posted January 16, 2019
home24 is Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories. As the dynamic and fast-growing market leader it’s our goal to provide our customers the best service and the best product assortment possible.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We have more than 1.000 employees worldwide and want to enlarge our team with top talent and engaged experts who are willing to grow and develop with us. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionize the Home & Living market.
For this challenge we are currently offering a position in one of our cross-functional agile teams:
Frontend Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join one of our highly skilled, cross-functional teams. The team that you will join will depend on your overall experience and current preference for technologies. You will be helping your team build, scale and maintain web applications that will deliver a great user experience.
This position is full-time and based in our office in the heart of Berlin.
What we will offer you:
- The chance to make an impact!
- Modern technology stack and openness to innovations
- Good work-life balance
- Professional growth and learning
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of tech professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- A cool office space located in the heart of Berlin
- International colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Relocation support for our international recruits
- Benefits including employee discounts on all of our assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
- You build beautiful, fast, efficient and reusable frontend solutions
- You build prototypes and proof of concepts to demonstrate emerging technologies
- You work in a small, agile team collaborating with product managers and UX designers to implement the next generation of the home24 e-commerce experience
- You identify and adopt frontend best practices for building software in teams
- You are able to write testable, maintainable, reusable code for the UI
- You have working experience with React.js
- You are passionate about mobile first thinking and development
- You are experienced with deployment automation and continuous delivery
- Node.js and AWS stack experience are a big plus
- You have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or appropriate work experience
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone