👩🏽💻Full-stack Engineer at OpenPhone
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted January 17, 2019
We're looking for several engineers who make phenomenal web applications, from front-end to back. That might be you if any or all of these apply:
🎨 You implement beautiful component systems with precision and accuracy.
🧬 You are comfortable designing complex data models, APIs, and back-end architectures.
⏱ You strive for easy deploys, peak performance, and continuous uptime.
🕵🏾♂️ And you build for easy diagnosability, just in case.
We believe professional communication should be as easy as personal communication. If you think so too, come help us build that future!
As a Full-stack Engineer, you'll work alongside our iOS, Android, and full-stack engineering team in handling scale, improving product insights, and crafting the OpenPhone experience.
We're a small team, so you'll have lots of input into what your day-to-day responsibilities entail.
- You've done this before. You've got a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience.
- You've built a deep understanding of web frameworks, reactive paradigms, and component lifecycles.
- You've honed a detailed knowledge of AWS services, web development and debugging tools, and general deploy systems.
- You've deployed and maintained apps using modern web technologies, especially Node.js, Redux, and PostgreSQL.
- You love getting better at this. You want to always be improving your own work and your team's work.
- 🎨 If you lean toward the front-end, React or similar experience would be ideal.
- ⏱ Our infrastructure is very new and lightweight — we're primarily using Serverless. If you love dev-ops, strong opinions on deploy and scaling infrastructure would be appreciated.
- ☎️ If you've ever worked on a VoIP or SMS platform, or you're comfortable with the WebRTC or SIP, you might be a phenomenal fit.
- 👩🏼🔧 As an early-stage company, our product, marketing, and billing data still live in different sources. We want to improve this, so if you have any experience architecting early data-flow systems, it would be a huge plus.
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone