Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posted January 7, 2019
Developers at Work & Co work in small, highly collaborative teams to create visionary digital products and experiences that people use everyday. They work closely with designers, product managers, strategists, and QA engineers to concept, prototype, and execute on a range of products. Join us as we help our clients redefine entire industries.
Work & Co’s methodology emphasizes hands-on skills across all departments. Lead Developers are responsible for structuring technology solutions for clients and delivering clean, well-documented code. They bring valuable knowledge about and a passion for established best practices as well as emerging technologies.
- Develop product solutions that adhere to Responsive Web Design and browser/device compatibility best practices
- Propose and advocate for clean, functional design systems
- Debug and troubleshoot written code to deliver only the best possible experiences to users
- 7+ years of hands-on web development experience that includes experience with agile methodologies
- Solid grasp of HTML and CSS, leveraging CSS pre and post processors like Sass, Compass and Autoprefixer
- Demonstrated understanding of task runners such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Experience using GIT as part of a development team
- Experience/interest in native app development
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Bonus—Personal projects or strong contributions to Open Source projects that show a passion for engineering and products
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone