Lead Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at GraphCMS
Location: Giessen, Germany
Posted March 20, 2019
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer, who will help us improve the most advanced headless content management system on the market and who knows how to design and architect complex applications. Someone who knows their **_proto_** from their _prototype_. Someone who has solid experience in modern frontend libraries and tools, like Typescript, React, GraphQL, and who cares about performance, accessibility, maintainability, modularity, pragmatism, security, etc. Someone who enjoys working on applications that focus on providing the best user experience.
This is your opportunity to have an immense impact on an aspiring startup.
When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system out there, either by supporting our software team, by growing our reach or by closing deals with our customers. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and can help to make it huge!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace environment, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don't believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will be immediately observable. Help us to show the world, why we are the best!
- Take ownership in architecting, building, testing, and delivering our web application using Typescript, Webpack, React, Graphql
- Develop clean, secure, extensible, reusable, and maintainable code meeting architectural objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise technology efficiency
- Constant improvement of our frontend capabilities
- Be heavily involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making, which aligns with overall company and engineering strategy
- Lead the team to produce high-quality code and continuously improve it
- Help the team find and analyze pain points in the platform, and work together on strategic solutions to address them
- Help the team manage tech debts and how to tackle them. Analyze and understand the impact of proposed Engineering initiatives, giving visibility of initiatives across the team and support their implementation
- Report to the Head of Development
- Teach us what we don’t know and how you want to improve GraphCMS
- You’ve got experience leading a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well
- Good oral and written communication in English (German is a plus)
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole
- You have been a driver for good coding practices and principles
- Prior experience in leading technical teams
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success
Nice To Have
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with GraphQL and its tools
What We Offer
- Inspiring workplace environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Team mentality
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Personal Growth
Please apply through our website.
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone