Senior Frontend Developer at Sticker Mule
Posted January 21, 2019
We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
- Design, build, test and maintain single page applications and front-end features
- Look for ways to improve the performance and user experience of our site
- Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
- Work to improve and maintain the health of our front end code
- Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
- Participate in peer code reviews, share expertise with other members of the team and mentor junior developers
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional software development experience
- You’re passionate about front end
- You're experienced in building single page applications with React or similar libraries
- You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone