Senior Frontend Engineer at Bugsnag
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted February 22, 2019
Bugsnag is growing! We're looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team in San Francisco, CA. You’ll work closely with Product and Design to help build our customer-facing core product. Our error monitoring dashboard helps many of the industry’s leading engineering teams around the world deliver higher quality software to their users. We’re working with React, ES6, and always exploring the latest tools. Our team is growing, and we're taking on bold challenges every day! We'd love to see what we can do next with your help.
- Build the core Bugsnag dashboard that helps developers all over the world be more efficient at what they do
- Collaborate with product designers and other software engineers to deliver seamless, beautiful, performant user-facing products and experiences
- Architect and build dynamic data visualizations to help customers explore huge sets of crash data
- Use what you build to improve what you build - we use Bugsnag ourselves every day!
- Use the latest and greatest frontend technologies. We use react, d3, typescript, jest, enzyme, storybook, etc.
- Experience building complex user interfaces
- Active participation in high level technical decisions
- Strong communication skills that reduce inherent ambiguity in fast moving environments
- Bachelor degree in CS or equivalent experience
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone