Senior Frontend Engineer at NEX
Location: Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Posted January 4, 2019
- Develop modular code and reusable components for the NEX exchange trading platform, browser extension, or SDK.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
We are looking for
- Extensive knowledge of Git.
- A strong portfolio of frontend development work.
We prefer but don't require
- Experience working in remote teams
- A history of contributing to open source software
- Experience with TypeScript
- Prior experience with functional programming languages such as OCaml, Elixir, or Haskell
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone
This posting originally appeared on WeWorkRemotely.