Senior Frontend Engineer (React.js + Redux) at JOIN Solutions AG
Posted January 18, 2019
We love Recruiting, and building amazing Recruiting Software.
++JOIN++ is a brand new Recruiting platform to save time and money.
We are working at a fervent pace to truly change hiring and recruiting. Our vision is to match exciting companies with the best candidates, in the most efficient way possible. Unifying applicant tracking system (ATS), Multiposting and Performance Recruiting, we are striving to bring digital recruitment to a new level.
This position is available both to remote team members (must be in a timezone ±3 hours from Berlin) and to those interested in working from our office in the heart of Berlin.
OUR DEVELOPMENT VALUES
- We are passionate about technology, and about quality.
- We use only modern technologies: TypeScript, React, Redux, Next.js, Styled components, Jest, Webpack, Babel, Micro frontends.
- We believe in automation. We automate anything and everything that can improve our productivity and focus.
- We work in a CI/CD pipeline.
- We are not “just” coders — we are always thinking about our product and how to improve the experience of our Clients.
- We value transparency, close collaboration, and a certain amount of chaos in our work because it makes us faster and more creative.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in architectural decision-making.
- Build scalable backend systems for our applications, with the opportunity to work on other parts of the stack as well.
- Conduct peer code reviews.
- Right from the start, you will be expected to suggest and implement your own ideas and projects.
YOU WILL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU
- Enjoy helping those around to you grow and be successful as developers.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas, and like to share them with others.
- Love to experiment and to use data to drive decision making.
- Can communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver compelling products and services.
- Have the ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- 5+ years of development experience
- Strong development experience in React.js and Redux
- Experience with Jest, Enzyme, or other testing framework
- Experience with JS/TS linters, webpack, babel, etc.
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone