Senior React Engineer at lifeatmatch
Location: Dallas, TX
Posted February 5, 2019
At Match, we truly use React at scale. In this role, you’ll be working on our flagship dating site, match.com, where we are developing all of our UI with ReactJS (GraphQL, GatsbyJS, TypeScript, and more).
With so many singles out there, our site sees a very high volume of web traffic. It’s the perfect place to take your React skills to the next level.
You’ll get to work on a large development team, full of bright and collaborative individuals. We adhere to an agile methodology. Our product is continuously evolving so every day you will be challenged in fun and interesting ways!
- Designing, building and polishing intuitive and engaging experiences using React/Redux.
- Making disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems.
- Participating in paired programming and software code reviews to ensure flawless execution.
- Collaborating with engineers, UI designers and product managers.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- We’d like you to come with a year or two of React development experience, preferably at scale.
- Production experience with Redux.
- Experience with public and/or private APIs and customer facing UI development.
- A passion for technology and a willingness to grow with us.
- A (healthy) addiction to writing high quality code.
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone