Senior Software Frontend Engineer at Help.com
Location: Austin, Texas
Posted February 19, 2019
At Help.com, we want to help eliminate terrible customer service experiences and make good experiences great. Waiting around for agents to locate your account information, lookup a company policy, or see your previous interaction history will become a thing of the past.
We're just getting started so you have the chance to come in and help us build new products on a small, agile team. Your contributions will be felt immediately and you'll be able to help us shape our products and development path.
As a Senior Software Frontend Engineer (React.js) at Help.com, you will work on our Frontend Engineering team in Austin, TX. The ideal candidate enjoys solving usability challenges, building reusable components, architecting new creative solutions to big problems, and contributing to well-structured, highly performant code.
- You are excited about working at a startup and on a small, talented team.
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- You are active in the open source community or have a desire to start contributing; our software engineers are constantly learning, using, and contributing to open source projects.
- You care deeply about code quality, performance, and execution, but aren’t a dogmatic perfectionist.
- You don’t mind helping out on other areas of the stack if necessary.
- You are comfortable in an environment where projects are time-sensitive.
- Adapting to changes in products, projects, and direction won’t throw you for a loop.
- You are excited to help drive architectural decisions while helping to level up those around you
- Extensive involvement with React and its ecosystem. Experience in some/all of the following: Webpack, Flux/Redux, ES6+, Flow, Typescript, Jest, Babel.
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible applications across the most used browsers and versions
- Passionate about UX, and styling
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone