Software Engineer, Front-End at Thrive Global
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted February 22, 2019
Thrive Global is developing a state-of-the-art measurement and behavior change tool to impact individual and organizational well-being and productivity. The marriage of data and analytics, our best-in-class content and science-backed behavior change IP will help people go from knowing what to do to actually doing it, enabling millions of consumers to begin the Thrive behavior change journey. We’re building a best-in-class tech team with a passion for our mission and top-notch skills to help us make this a reality. We are looking for outstanding web engineers to design, innovate and code our behavior change product.
- 2+ years of industry experience building features and/or products
- Proficiency with front-end frameworks specifically ReactJS.
- Experience building against APIs. Prior experience working in a headless Wordpress environment is a plus.
- Experience working on a large-scale system to make it faster, more scalable, and fault-tolerant.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with minimal direction.
- A love of open source software.
- Comfortable with a start-up environment.
We're looking for...
- An experienced front end engineer with a proven track-record of using software development best practices
- An adaptable and results-driven professional with experience navigating product pivots and successfully shipping product
- A problem solver and creative thinker, who takes pride in writing clean, scalable, well-tested code
- Someone with a solid understanding of how web applications work (including security and session management) and how to integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- A professional who manages time and prioritizes effectively to meet deadlines
- Someone who is energized by the dynamics of a start-up environment, demonstrating flexibility, resourcefulness and high energy to get work done
- A team player who knows how to collaborate and communicate well
Please let the company know you found the job at Frontend Jobs - it helps us continue to grow, and build a better job board for everyone